Home>Support>Add tables into grids : how to force 100%

Add tables into grids : how to force 100%

Hello,

I’m in the process of developing some widgets for page builder !

Some of them are based on table which is based on bootstrap V4.
Outside page builder, the widget (ie the table) is 100% wide !

Through pagebuilder, I’ve created a page with 2 widgets in a grid, 50% each column.

One widget contains 8 columns and the result is larger than the 50% of the container.
The second is 3 columns wide and did not fit to the entire column width.

If I check on mobile or table there is no redesign od the page and the two columns stays side to side…

If I force the grid to 100% through CSS, I lost the gutter that is not a good solution.

How can I force my two column in order to have first, full width for each (in their column) then to have the two columns responsive ?

THanks for the great tool and for your help

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Christian,

Do you have a public URL where I can take a look at an example of the current widget output?

2. 7 years, 3 months ago Christian Denat

Alex,
    Thank you for your answer.
    Unfortunately not, this is a dev machine om my local net.

This is so strange but I need to go a little bit deeper to check.

May be you can close the thread and I’ll reopen it later once I’ll have other infos to share.
    I’m developing Ajax driven select boxes in SO widgets then I’ll come back to this topics.

Sorry.
    Christian

3. 7 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Christian,

That’s fine. To clarify, I was asking for a link to try and work out why they weren’t full width by default as based on your description they should be. Inspecting the results of the markup should allow me to work out what’s going wrong.

Please reply to this thread when it’s online.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More