Home>Support>A new row is arraying 3 SiteOrigin Images in a column instead

A new row is arraying 3 SiteOrigin Images in a column instead

On the site: ivanrest.org, the 2nd Row is 3 image links. They do not array in a row, but rather seem to cascade down in a column. Any thoughts as to why that is? Am I missing a setting in Row or Widget that would make that behave like a proper Row (instead of a Column)? Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide!
-Steve C. | 3Cstudio

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Steve

Thanks for reaching out.

Does the issue persist if you temporarily switch to a default WordPress theme like Twenty Nineteen? If we can find a working baseline it’ll help to isolate the cause of the problem.

2. 2 years, 1 month ago 3cstudio

Hi Andrew, sorry for the radio silence — was on vacation with the family in the Colorado Rockies — thanks for your response.

The client took a suggestion to make it look like the row below it instead — it now functions the way they wanted it to, so I’ll shelve this issue and refer back to it if needed.

Thanks again!
    Steve

3. 2 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Steve

Thanks for the update; I’m glad to hear you’re making progress. Please let us know if you’d like to revisit this in the future.

Cheers for now.

Andrew

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More