Home>Support>2 Problems with theme

2 Problems with theme

Problem number one is the arrow for “back to the top” has just completely disappeared. I tried upddating the theme along with deleting my website and uploading it back. I have also activated the Parent theme to see if that was the problem and no luck with that arrow showing back up.

Problem number two is before I was able to get the theme to support 4 menus but now it only supports 1. I did however switch domains (from SalonIDmHQ.com to SalonIDm.com) but on the same server.

Please help what have I done wrong. The website is www.SalonIDm.com

Great theme by the way!

URL: http://www.SalonIDm.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tiffany

Please can you try the following:

1. Switch back to the parent theme.
    2. Run any updates pending at Dashboard >Updates.
    3. De-activate all plugins at once, except for those made by SiteOrigin. If the issue resolves here then re-activate your plugins one by one, each time checking the problem.

(I don’t think this point of feedback is related but ideally your child theme stylesheet should only contain the selectors you’ve modified. What you have now is an import which pulls the parent css, that’s correct, but then you’re stating the entire stylesheet below that. Essentially a duplicate. Where it says Customization starts here, ideally only customized selectors should be there).

2. 9 years, 10 months ago Tiffany Hannah

Hi and thank you for responding. I did all of the above and figured out it IS the theme update. When I reverted back to the older version that I had downloaded to my desktop the arrow popped right back up. Version 1.1.12 is what I save to my desktop at the time of my purchase a while back.

I still can’t get the theme to support more than one menu (which is the reason I purchased it).

Any more tips? Anyone?

Keep in mind I did change from one domain to the other on the same server. I thought I configured everything right. I have double checked and everything seems to be right,

3. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

If under Appearance > Menus your menu is definitely saved to the theme’s primary location and your drop down items are correctly staggered then there might be another problem. Please send through a temporary set of login details to [email protected] and we’ll take a look. Please include a link back to this thread and send everything in one email. Thanks.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More