Home>Support>2 Colums Text is slightly higher?

2 Colums Text is slightly higher?

On the following page,
http://hamannrealestate.com/realtors/see row 1 column 3 and 4 of agents. The text is slightly higher than the other columns? Even though they are all the same exact “Editor” box. Can you help me fix this?
Thanks Bobby

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 5 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bobby,

Unfortunately, I can’t seem to see the described issue. Can you please send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing? Please note that we’re currently unable to process attachments so you’ll need to upload the image to a third party image hosting site like Imgur or vgy.me.

2. 5 years, 8 months ago bobbyacker

Please see example.
    All columns were duplicated from first. Why are 2 out of line?
    http://ackerdesign.com/files/Example.jpg
    Bobby

3. 5 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bobby.

Thank you for the screenshot. Would it be possible for you to create a temporary admin account for us so we can log in and take a look at your widget settings?

4. 5 years, 8 months ago Private Message - Alex S Hi, I Work Here

This is a private message.

5. 5 years, 8 months ago bobbyacker

Done, login emailed

6. 5 years, 8 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Bobby,

Unfortunately, we haven’t received an email from your website. You’ll receive notification of when we do and typically, the email is instant. Can you please try recreating the account?

7. 5 years, 8 months ago Private Message - Bobby Acker

8. 5 years, 8 months ago Private Message - WordPress

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More