Home>Support>2.5.2 update and Broken rows

2.5.2 update and Broken rows

3days ago i`ve updated Page Builder to latest version which is 2.5.2
since then all my Rows are broken, they are not dividing the space and showing everything in one row.
You can have a look, body and footer.
https://mtisom.wpengine.com
What should i do? I`vent tried any fix not to mess it up anymore.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Emad,

Oddly, I can’t seem to see any of the Page Builder frontend assets being output on your website which is why this issue is occurring. Are you using any minify or asset related optimization plugins that may be moving files around? An example of such a plugin would be Autoptimize. If you’re not sure, can you please send me a list of your plugins?

2. 7 years, 4 months ago emad moradian

Hi Alex
    Thanks for the effort. I`m not using any of those plugins, just after the update to 2.5.2 this happened.
    removing and re-installing the plugin will remove all the page builder fields on my website, right?

Here are the plugins:

Akismet Anti-Spam
    bbPress
    Black Studio TinyMCE Widget
    Coming soon and Maintenance mode WpDevArt
    Contact Form 7
    Google Apps Login
    Google Drive Embedder
    LearnPress
    LearnPress – bbPress Integration
    LearnPress – Certificates
    LearnPress – Collections
    MailChimp for WordPress
    Page Builder by SiteOrigin
    SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle
    Slider Revolution
    Social Login, Social Sharing by miniOrange
    Spider Video Player
    Thim Events
    Widget Logic
    WooCommerce
    WordPress Importer
    WPBakery Visual Composer

3. 7 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Emad,

To clarify, no. Reinstalling the plugin will not cause data loss unless you save a page builder powered page when the plugin is dabled.

Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue? You’ll need to clear all your caches after disabling your plugins.

If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

If you aren’t using a SiteOrigin theme, then you can also try temporarily switching to one of the default WordPress themes to see if the issue is theme related.

4. 7 years, 4 months ago emad moradian

i used a backup i had from 2 days before the problem happens, and when i updated siteoriginpagebuilder to 2.5 , again same problem with rows happened.
    I`m not asking for any fixes, please just send me Pagebuiler 2.4.x , i can’t find it anywhere for download.
    thanks

5. 7 years, 4 months ago emad moradian

PS. I can’t use that backup as ive had made many changes since then.

6. 7 years, 4 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Emad,

I would highly recommend running the plugin conflict test to try and work out what’s causing this issue (this isn’t a widespread issue with SiteOrigin 2.5.x – there’s something on your website causing you this issue) but if you really want to restore to a previous version, here’s 2.4.25.

7. 7 years, 4 months ago emad moradian

none of the plugins were causing any conflict, I deactivated them and tested any scenario possible.
    Just updating the page builder on 4th May was the cause

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More