Home>Support>12/43: Importing term undefined

12/43: Importing term undefined

By MikeH, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago.

Consulting pack

I have tried to install about 8 times. Every time it stops on 12/43: Importing term undefined
I have deleted the site including DNS entries and rebuilt it.
I have deactivated and removed all plug-ins prior to uploading the pack.
I have downloaded the pack 3 times in case something was wrong with the download.

Ideas?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Mike,

Unfortunately, this is a sign of a server issue. We’re not too sure on exactly what is about your server that is preventing it from working but you can verify this by locally running importer or using the importer on a different unrelated server (ideally with a different hosting provider).

Your only option to avoid this issue is to set up a different WordPress install on a different server and run the importer there. Once complete, migrate the data back to the server you’re currently on. We recommend using either Duplicator or All-in-One WP Migration

Sorry mate. :(

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More