Home>Support>1 page Only = SiteOrigin Import / Export

1 page Only = SiteOrigin Import / Export

Is it possible to transfer a single page from the staging website to the live website… without doing a full website restore?

I tried to export a single post from my staging website, then import it to my live website,… the content is present, but there are issues images… ( SO Image, and background images don’t match the one I built in the staging website ).

Perhaps this has something to do with the image / media id saved in WordPress database?

is there any way to transfer a single page from one website to another?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 7 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi King

Thanks for reaching out.

You can migrate a page by going to LayoutsImport/ExportDownload Layout and then importing via the same path.

Unfortunately, image URLs won’t be updated during this process. The image URLs should be pointing to the staging site. Assuming the images have the exact same file path on the live site, you could do a database search and replace them using a plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-search-replace/. Alternatively, you could replace the images manually.

If you’d like us to take a look at the page with the issue, please, send the link and we’ll take a look.

Kind regards

Andrew

2. 2 years, 7 months ago King Pangilinan

Hi Andrew Misplon,

Thank YOu for your quick response.

What if the files ( or file path ) arent the same? i.e. I only uploaded the images I use on the staging website, and those images are not currently present in the live website. Is there some way to transfer the layout from staging to live along with the images used in staging website?

– TIA

3. 2 years, 7 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, unfortunately, at the moment, we don’t have a one-page migration method that moves the images with the layout. Sorry, I wish I had a solution to offer you.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More