Home>Support>Yoast Seo

Yoast Seo

By TiaanGeel, 4 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 4 years ago.

Hey Guys!

I have Yoast SEO loaded as a plugin for the SEO. I don’t think it is reading the words or pictures entered into the SiteOrigin Widget blocks as it keeps on saying that I have no content (words or pictures) on the page to review and gives me an orange robot every time. Are you aware of such an issue?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 4 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tiaan

If you’re working in the Block Editor, there is currently no integration with Yoast. In the Classic Editor there is limited integration. We’re working on a solution, you can follow the progress here https://github.com/siteorigin/siteorigin-panels/pull/752. Once complete, the feature will be merged and included in the next Page Builder release, hopefully within the next few weeks.

2. 4 years, 3 months ago TiaanGeel

Mamy thanks Andrew. I eagerly await the update then.

3. 4 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. Testing looks good, we’re just working through the final security and similar checks. The GitHub issue linked above will be updated as we finish up.

Cheers for now :)

4. 4 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tiaan

The Page Builder update has been released, let us know how it goes.

Thanks

5. 4 years, 3 months ago TiaanGeel

Good day Andrew,

Many thanks for the update. I have no major issues so far.

The only 2 bugs I can pick up are:

1. Within the SiteOrigin Hero image block. I have a URL in the block below, but Yoast is telling me that I have no Internal Links on the page. Please see below 2 pics.
    2. I have images loaded on the page (https://www.vitalis.co.za) but Yoast still tells me that I have no images loaded on the pages. On our other 3 sub-domains I have the exact same theme and layout loaded and there are no problems with those pages so I am not sure why only the main domain is giving me these bugs.

[cid:[email protected]]

[cid:[email protected]]

6. 4 years, 3 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tiaan

Thanks for testing the update. At the moment, the forum doesn’t support images, we had too many spam issues. You can send us images by uploading them to imgur.com or Dropbox or similar and sending us the link to the images here.

On the pages presenting an issue, is there any change if you open the problem widgets, save them and then save the page?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More