Home>Support>WP 4.1.1–es_ES

WP 4.1.1–es_ES

Hi,
I updated my site to WP 4.1.1–es_ES and it does not worl properly anymore. This message apperas:

Error Table ‘wp_7dcaefadb86cf953.wp_gf_title_font_preset’ doesn’t exist de la base de datos de WordPress para la consulta SELECT * FROM wp_gf_title_font_preset WHERE is_default = 1 LIMIT 1 realizada por require(‘H:webspacehostingscastilloochotorena.comhostingwwwwordpresswp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘H:webspacehostingscastilloochotorena.comhostingwwwwordpresswp-includestemplate-loader.php’), include(‘H:webspacehostingscastilloochotorena.comhostingwwwwordpresswp-contentthemesorigamipage.php’), the_title, get_the_title, apply_filters(‘the_title’), call_user_func_array, GFontsEngine::ModifyPostTitle, GFontsDB::GetDefaultTitlePreset

It seems it has to be with the theme. Any help on what can I do?
Thanks

URL: http://www.castilloochotorena.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Fernando

Are you using any Google web font plugins? It’s hard to tell, but it looks like that error is coming from a plugin. If you can’t access your site at all, then you’ll need to login with FTP, navigate to wp-content/plugins/ and delete the Google Webfonts plugin. Be sure to create a backup of your plugins folder before doing this.

2. 9 years, 6 months ago Fernando Castillo

Hi Greg! Thank you very much for your suggestions! I deactivated google fonts plugin and it worked!

3. 9 years, 6 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Glad to hear it! It might be worth getting hold of the plugin's developers to see if they can help out with the issue.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More