Home>Support>Wow! Just bought Pitch Premium for 15 dollars and Cant Edit Anything!

Wow! Just bought Pitch Premium for 15 dollars and Cant Edit Anything!

By Hushberry, 8 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 8 years ago.

Whats the meaning of this?

Whats the meaning of buying a theme, and then not being able to edit even a single letter?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Hushberry

Thanks for reaching out, sorry to hear you ran into troubles. I’ve replied to your email. It does sound like there was a technical issue of some sort. If you’d like us to investigate we’d need further information on the problem you encountered.

Let’s chat further via email.

Thanks again.

2. 8 years, 1 month ago Hushberry

Hi there.

I consider this problem quasi solved, cause you have offered me to use another theme instead. I really liked the pitch theme. But Vantage is almost the same. It will do.

Thank you very much for refunding and replying that fast.

I will buy the premium of Vantage if its as cool as pitch.

Bye!

3. 8 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for you understanding, it’s most appreciated.

We’ve moved all previously premium functionality into Vantage Free. The only items not included is the option to remove footer attribution and Ajax comments. Those two options will be bundled into SiteOrigin Premium, a new product we’re launching today that will offer premium addons to all of our plugins and themes.

All the best with your site.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More