Home>Support>WordPress 4.4 Compatibility

WordPress 4.4 Compatibility

I’m using the Sailing theme by thimpress, and found on their support forums that the Site origin page builder is not compatible with WordPress 4.4. If this is true, when will a patch be released for WordPress 4.4?

The problem I’m experiencing is not being able to save any of the page builder widgets. Every time I try to save and look at it again, all my info is wiped out, so it doesn’t seem to be storing my changes.

Is there a way I can fix this, or should I just wait for the page builder patch?

Thanks for your help!!!

Eric

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 9 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Whitaker Brothers

There isn’t currently a known issue with Page Builder and WordPress 4.4. Most users have upgraded and it’s working perfectly. It is possible that an issue another plugin is having with WordPress 4.4 could stop Page Builder from working properly.

Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue? You’ll need to clear all your caches after disabling your plugins.

If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

If you aren’t using a SiteOrigin theme, then you can also try temporarily switching to one of the default WordPress themes to see if the issue is theme related.

2. 8 years, 9 months ago fb-henri.la.mer

Today I updated to Wp 4.4 and in the Backend/plugins I got the “atal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted …”

When I deactivate the “siteorigin panels” its ok. When I activate the panales again, the ftal error appears again.

I will try to finde out if there is a problem with another plugin.

All the best

Heinz

• 8 years, 9 months ago Greg Priday
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Fb-henri.la.mer

We’d like to help you, but can you please start a new thread with your question? We can only offer you the best support possible when you’re the owner of a thread.

Page: New Thread

If you’re a premium user, please be sure to enter your order number so we can properly prioritize your thread.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More