Home>Support>Woocommerce sidebar

Woocommerce sidebar

I have a site created with Care theme and when I’m going on the products page, the sidebar appears on the left side, but when I’m accessing a specific product page, the sidebar appears on the right side. I want to maintain the same rule and sidebar on a specific product page should appear on the left side as well. Please help me to solve this issue. You can see what I mean if you are going to www.gls.ro to “Produse” and pick any of the products which you find there.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 7 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Gabi,

Can you please link me to a page where I can see the sidebar on the right? I ask because I can only seem to find the sidebar on the left side of pages or no sidebar at all.

2. 6 years, 7 months ago Gabi O

Hi Alex,
    Thank you for your reply. I solved it in the meantime. That's why can't find the sidebar on the right. I found a setting in WordPress to move the sidebar from one side to the other. Now, I have different issues. I want to clear the category from URLs and include the category into product URLs. Can you help me with some of these issues?

3. 6 years, 7 months ago Gabi O

Hi again Alex,I forgot to tell you which were the settings. They were in Appearance/Theme options/Woocommerce and were these: 
    Product archive page (shop) layout

Single product page layout

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More