Home>Support>Vantage Theme

Vantage Theme

By Wes H., 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago.

I’m having two minor problems with a site I’m working on.

1) I’ve set some sidebar widgets, but the sidebar doesn’t appear on the main site.

2) The Menu Options on the top of the page are appearing in aplhabetical order. I’d like to order them in a customized manor. Is this possible?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 9 months ago Raymond Braun

Same here – no way to order the pages.

My home page is not only missing the actual layout i created in their super special “Home Page” page in the appearance menu but its every damn page on my site stacked on top of each other.

That and there are at least 5 distinct locations where I can influence the content on my home page spread throughout the wp-admin manager.

This is garbage.

• 9 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
      Hi, I Work Here

Hi Raymond

Sorry to hear you’ve run into problems.

I’m sure we can assist and help you get everything up and running. We try deal with one users question or set of questions at a time. If you have answers for another user then definitely jump in. For your set of questions though you’ll need to open a new thread:

Page: New Thread

We’ll jump in there ASAP. Please keep in mind we’re in Cape Town, South Africa at GMT+2.

Chat soon.

2. 9 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Wes

Thanks for reaching out.

1. Head to Pages and click on the page concerned. In the right column you’ll find a Page Template drop down menu. Full Width, Full Width, No Page Title and Page Builder Home won’t render the theme’s sidebar. Change that the Default template, if you have widgets added at Appearance > Widgets > Sidebar, they should then appear.

2. Sure. If we’re talking about the main menu, head to Appearance > Menus, create your own custom menu and assign it to the theme’s primary menu location. You’ll then have full control over what appears.

For the full menu guide, check out: http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide.

For info on Vantage menu layout options, check: https://siteorigin.com/vantage-documentation/getting-started/selecting-your-menu-layout/.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More