Home>Support>Vantage theme

Vantage theme

By Tony, 8 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 8 years ago.

Hello,

Is it possible to add text to the sliders in the Vantage theme? The slider also currently stopped working. Any suggestions?

Last question. I am developing my site for my job. Is there a plugin that you are aware for taking a mortgage loan application?

Thanks!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 9 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Tony,

For text on the slider, you can use an overlay image. Another option is to purchase the premium upgrade to Meta Slider which allows you to add your own text layers. This isn’t our product, but it does work very well :)

As for the plugin for taking a mortgage loan application. One option would be to use a simple contact form like the one we have in the Widgets Bundle plugin. If you need something more advanced then you could try out a plugin like Gravity Forms (paid) or Ninja Forms (free with premium upgrades).

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More