Home>Support>Vantage Premium

Vantage Premium

By sudaama, 9 years ago. Last reply by sudaama, 9 years ago.

Hi, I have just purchased Vantage Premium but am unable to download a valid Vantage Premium zip file (It says 0 bytes) and so I can’t install. I read somewhere on the forum that there was an issue with the update servers. Was the problem was solved? Can you please tell me when I should be able download my Premium zip file. Thanks in advance. Sudaama

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Sudaama,

We’ve been experiencing some problems with our update servers today. The problems are intermittent but the updates server does seem to be working properly at the moment. You can try download/update again and it should work.

Unfortunately the issue is with our hosts (Google App Engine), I’ve let them know about the issue so now we’re just patiently waiting for the issue to be resolved. I’m hoping this won’t go on for much longer.

2. 9 years, 7 months ago sudaama

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have now successfully installed the premium vantage and it is going well. There is one other thing though! I am trying to embed a link to youtube videos in the text widget but have had no joy at all. I have tried many different ways. I understand that there maybe a legacy widget that might do it. Can you help me please? Thanks in advance. Sudaama

3. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

We have a legacy widget that you can enable in Settings > SiteOrigin Page Builder. Just enable bundled widgets. Alternatively you can use a Visual Editor widget and insert your video URL.

4. 9 years, 7 months ago sudaama

Hi Greg, Thanks for the tip. I can now embed youtube videos ok. Regards, Sudaama

5. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Glad to hear it Sudaama :)

6. 9 years, 7 months ago sudaama

Hi Greg,
    I am relatively new to using wordpress but have been using the Vantage Premium theme for a short time and am very impressed with it. Now I have created a child them based on it and my understanding is that the style.css file, containing all of the Parent styling info, is taken from the Parent using the directive

@import url(‘../vantage/style.css’);

and any subsequent modifications to the child CSS file are written below this.
    However, I specifically would like to change the selector .panel-grid-cell .widget-title which is found in a separate file called front.css located in the plugins directory at http://localhost/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/css/, on my particular machine.
    Now, every time that Vantage Premium is updated, is the front.css file updated also?
    If so, how can I include a modified front.css file that is not overwritten when Vantage Premium is updated?
    Thanks in advance. Regards, Sudaama

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More