Home>Support>Vantage Premium

Vantage Premium

By cazgillo, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago.

I just upgraded to vantage premium from the free theme. I got the zip file saved but when I try to upload it I get this message
Destination folder already exists. /hermes/bosoraweb028/b2101/ipg.nwiyouthfootballorg/nwiyouthfootball.org/wp-content/themes/vantage/
Theme install failed.
How do I work around it without losing the work that was done on the free version?

URL: http://nwiyouthfootball.org

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago cazgillo

I ordered the product through Gumroad

2. 9 years, 7 months ago cazgillo

I figured it out. You need to change to another theme first, uninstall the free version of Vantage completely and the install the premium version. Works like a charm.

3. 9 years, 7 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi cazgillo

Thanks for your support. We’ll be diving into our email queue a little later today. Once there I’ll grab your Gumroad order and create an order number for you. Unfortunately only our PayPal upgrade option is automated right now, this is the reason for the delay you saw over the weekend. Apologies for the hassle.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More