Home>Support>Vantage Premium

Vantage Premium

By BathAngling, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago.

Hi There,

Im looking into using your Vantage theme on one of my websites im using. If we purchase the theme are we limited to just using it on one site, or will the code work on a number of sites. Im currently building my site on a subdomain, and will need to move the theme over onto my current site when done.

I was also thinking about using the theme on a few other sites im building. Would it be possible to use the theme on more than one site, with the order number to activate it?

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi BathAngling

Thanks for your interest.

Our license covers a single production site and unlimited testing sites. You’re welcome to use a single license across subdomains, no problem there.

If you checkout for $50 your license will be marked as unlimited multi-site. Alternatively you could upgrade each additional site from $5.

Hope that helps.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More