Home>Support>Vantage 1.2

Vantage 1.2

By H, 9 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 9 years ago.

Hi Andrew,

I just bought a new domain and I’m trying to move over the CSS style to the new domain but on the latest version of Vantage, the CSS style gets thrown off, it’s like the CSS coding is incorrect. How can I get hold of Vantage 1.2? I can provide link to the old domain if you wish to have a look but you’ll have to remove the link. Thanks.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi H

You can find a copy of Vantage 1.2 here: https://wordpress.org/themes/vantage/developers/.

If you’re not able to resolve let us know.

2. 9 years, 10 months ago H

When I’m installing under theme tab.. How do I get the 1.2 as the version on the theme search result displays the latest version only?

3. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

You’d need to download 1.2 from the developers link above and then manually install that ZIP from Appearance > Themes > Add New: Upload Theme.

Hope that helps.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More