Home>Support>Update to 1.8.3 issues

Update to 1.8.3 issues

Latest update issues:
Ended up with 500 Internal Server Error for admin pages and on another site links on buttons stopped working.
Rollback to Version 1.8.2 fixed the issues

Marcello

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Marcello

Thanks for letting us know about this issue – very sorry about that. I’ve fixed the issue. We’ll send out an update in the next few hours. Just want to check on a few other things first.

As for the 500 error in your admin though – do you by any chance have access to your PHP error logs so we can take a look at what was causing the error?

2. 7 years, 5 months ago mmdbiz

Hi Greg,
    Thank you for your reply.
    Just found out that the 500 error in admin was caused by memory limit exceeded. i believe that was not caused by the siteorigin widgets bundle. i apologize for the mixup.
    However, the buttons not working was directly related to the widgets update (was on a different site).

Kind regards,

Marcello

3. 7 years, 5 months ago mmdbiz

Hi Greg,
    just saw the update to version Version 1.8.4 and all appears to be working after I updated.

thanks again and kind regards,

Marcello

Marcel Manzardo | President & CEO
    MMDesign Business Solutions
    p: 888 885-0205 x400 | m: 408 656-0764
    [email protected]
    http://www.mmdbiz.com

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More