Home>Support>Update page builder 2.3

Update page builder 2.3

Dear all,

After updating the page builder plugin the
row amongst each other (2×2) instead of side by side (3 or more).

What can i do?

Best regards,

Addy Volkerink

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Addy

It seems like this might be an issue with the new tablet layout we introduced. Do you have a public URL I can take a look at?

One option you have to disable this is to navigate to Settings > Page Builder in your WordPress admin, under the Layout tab, copy the value you have for the Mobile Width setting and paste it into the Tablet Width field. If these 2 values are the same, then Page Builder wont use the tablet width.

2. 8 years, 7 months ago AVolkerink

Hi greg First of all, thank you for your quick response. Your advice was good! Thx!

Do you still need the url in the old situation?
    Than i will restoring the values.

Addy.

3. 8 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

It’s a pleasure Addy :)

Not to worry about the public URL. I’m fairly sure this is just the new tablet break point not working for your design. We’ll look at making this setting opt-in in the future. So only if people actively enable it will there be this extra break point.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More