Home>Support>update issue

update issue

hi cant install 2 updates error bellow

An error occurred while updating SiteOrigin Premium: Update package not available.

thanks in advance

johnny

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Johnny,

That’s odd. Hm. Can you please navigate to WP AdminSiteOriginPremium Addons and ensure you’re premium key has been added? If it hasn’t, please add it and try updating once again.

If was present (and it’s correct), I suspect this is a domain mismatch. Please log into the Page: Dashboard and open your Order History. Find your order and click View LicensesManage Sites. Click Deactivate Site next to any site that failed to update. The deactivation process will take about an hour to complete and sadly cannot be bypassed. Once complete, please go to back to one of the websites and navigate to WP AdminSiteOriginPremium License and change your license to test and then save. Set the license back to what it was before and save. Please try updating once more.

You can also manually upgrade. To do this, please log into the Page: Dashboard and click siteorigin-premium.1.1.2.zip. Please open up your website and navigate to WP AdminPluginsInstalled Plugins. Deactivate/delete SiteOrigin Premium (this will not result in data loss) and then click Add NewUpload Plugin and upload siteorigin-premium.1.1.2.zip.

By the way, as you’re a premium user, you’re entitled to priority email support. If you would like to make use of that, please follow the instructions found on your Page: Dashboard (please refer to the support tab). Please reference this thread and include your SiteOrigin order key in the email.

2. 6 years, 10 months ago Jonathan Hayden

thanks Alex

my bad didn't put in license key

thanks for reply

johnny

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More