Home>Support>Update 2.3.1 – Fonts Not Working (worked / working in 2.3 version)

Update 2.3.1 – Fonts Not Working (worked / working in 2.3 version)

By Petteri, 9 years ago. Last reply by Greg Priday, 9 years ago.

Thanks for getting info about your 2.3.1 update (Vantage Premium) by email today. I already replied you by mail, but thought that would be good to make this public if it will be helping someone later on.

So, in Vantage Premium version 2.3 I had two customizing problems which I had not noticed earlier and i was not able to:
– change the Header padding (in Customise —> General)
– add a “masthead background” image at all

Well, thanks for your update 2.3.1 those problems vanished : )

But there is a new one that did not exist in version 2.3:
– I cannot change the fonts; there always this default font Helvetica Neue

No matter what I do, it does not help. I dont use any caches or nothing like that. The site is not public yet.

Help please!
– Petteri

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 7 months ago Malcolm Keith

I have the same/ similar problem. Fonts were selectable in V2.3 and all was fine.

After 2.3.1 update I cannot get any response to Font changes in Customize.

I can enter fonts in and save, but on examination no font type is returned in Body, Site Title or Heading.location – empty.

The appearance of my site has change d to whatever default is in place – not what I wanted.

2. 9 years, 7 months ago chiefprogrammer

Thread: “Customize” font change workaround

3. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Petteri,

Thanks for updating us! Very glad that the 2.3.1 update fixed your issues. It was by far the biggest update we’ve made to Vantage in a while, so there were bound to be one or 2 issues that came up. From now on it’s back to small incremental updates for a while, so it should all be smooth sailing from here on.

4. 9 years, 7 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Malcolm,

If you start a new thread we’d be glad to help you out there – Page: New Thread

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More