Home>Support>Turn the Link More Text into a Button for Features Widget

Turn the Link More Text into a Button for Features Widget

blindpet Originally asked the following question a couple of years ago and it appears to still be a requested feature:
“I am using the Features widget and would like to turn the More link text into a button, how can i do this?

My site is here https://wp-bullet.com for the lazy loading icon as an example.”
We also found this to be an issue in styling and have come up with a quick hack to turn the “More Link” into a button.

We borrowed some bootstrap btn styles as follows:

.sow-more-text {
	display: inline-block;
	margin-bottom: 0;
	font-weight: normal;
	text-align: center;
	vertical-align: middle;
	cursor: pointer;
	background-image: none;
	border: 1px solid transparent;
	white-space: nowrap;
	padding: 6px 12px;
	font-size: 14px;
	line-height: 1.428571429;
	border-radius: 4px;
	-webkit-user-select: none;
	-moz-user-select: none;
	-ms-user-select: none;
	-o-user-select: none;
	user-select: none;
	color: #fff;
	background-color: #428bca;
	border-color: #357ebd;

}

.sow-more-text a:hover{
	text-decoration:none !important;
	color:#eee !important;

}

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi,

I’d like to help you with this, but unfortunately, this is beyond the scope of the support we’re able to offer on our free forums. There is a fair amount of custom work involved.

We do offer this level of support to our premium users, so if you’d like to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then I can help you over email support.

If you’d prefer not to upgrade to SiteOrigin Premium, then you can hire a WordPress developer from Codeable. They’ll charge you an hourly rate for any work done.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More