Home>Support>theme related

theme related

Vantage Theme:

I want to change the color of the footer from black to white and reduce its size.
I also want to increase the over all width of the website. My current website is http://test.globalinfoonline.com

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 10 years, 2 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ramamoorthy

There is full control over all footer colors in the Premium version of Vantage (Appearance > Customize). It’s possible to upgrade from as little as $5, once off, from Appearance > Premium Upgrade.

You can adjust the footer padding with the following CSS – insert into Appearance > Custom CSS in Vantage Premium or your own Custom CSS module. If you don’t have one installed I recommend the Custom CSS module bundled with the Jetpack plugin:

/* Footer Padding */

colophon {
    margin-bottom: 20px !important;
    padding: 30px !important;
    }

If you’re using the Boxed layout then the following CSS can be used to adjust the site Width:

/* Vantage Boxed Layout Site Width */

body.responsive #page-wrapper {
    max-width: 960px !important;
    }

If you’re using the Full Width layout then use this Custom CSS:

/* Vantage Full Width Layout Adjust Container Width */

body.responsive.layout-full #page-wrapper .full-container {
    max-width: 1080px !important;
    }

All the CSS provided must be adjusted on your side to meet your needs.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More