Home>Support>tesseract theme

tesseract theme

By Arnas, 7 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 7 years ago.

Hello,

I am also using Tesseract theme on my website:

Home

Long time it was fine… but today when I wanted to continue editing my page I noticed that header and footer bars are no longer full width. I have checked all the detais. rows and etc. but nothing works. Full width are set everywhere.

How i can change it back to full width? there is somekind of code or something? I have no previous experience with it. Thank you!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 10 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Arnas,

Very sorry for the late reply. We work through a prioritized forum queue, and unfortunately, it’s taken us some time to get to your thread. I’ve just taken a look at your website and I can’t seem to see the issue described. As it’s been a while since you posted this, would you mind letting us know if you still need help? If so, we’ll jump right in.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More