Home>Support>Space Between Shortcode Inputs

Space Between Shortcode Inputs

Hello,

I am have a heck of a time trying to figure out how to remove the space between a form. On the page sportsgeekfantasy.com/test if you click on the Join League on the right hand side of the page it will drop down with a form, the form has a large amount of space in between each input field. When I place the form in a page that does not use PageBuilder the spaces do not exist.

Is there some CSS that I can use to remove the excess spacing?

Thank you for your help!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 8 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Brandon

Can you perhaps, check the Ninja form settings. The form is inserting HTML break tags, that’s where the space is originating from. Here is one of the fields in HTML format:

<div class="field-wrap text-wrap label-left" data-visible="1" id=
        "ninja_forms_field_8_div_wrap">
            <input id="ninja_forms_field_8_type" type="hidden" value="text"><br>
            <label class="" for="ninja_forms_field_8" id=
            "ninja_forms_field_8_label"></label><br>
            <input class="ninja-forms-field ninja-forms-req email"
            data-input-limit="" data-input-limit-msg="" data-input-limit-type=
            "char" data-mask="" id="ninja_forms_field_8" name="ninja_forms_field_8"
            placeholder="Email" type="text" value="">

<div class="ninja-forms-field-error" id="ninja_forms_field_8_error"
            style="display:none;"></div>

</div>

The
    and

tags are adding spacing.

2. 8 years, 8 months ago Brandon Wolfe

Hello,

Ive actually been in contact with their support and its only inserting these tags when placed inside pagebuilder (which i tested to be true). they suggested speaking with you.

there has to be a little snippet of code to over ride these tags??

thank you for your help

3. 8 years, 8 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

The problem seems to have resolved. Have you made progress?

4. 8 years, 8 months ago Brandon Wolfe

yes!

It seems like when i check the box in a text widget to automaticaly add paragraphs it causes the space. If i do not check the box it appears to fix the space.

That being said, Is there a way to over ride this? I want all the text inside the text box to have paragraphs but that last part with a shortcode to not.

Any way to accomplish this? Other wise ill uncheck the box and then manually place <br> or <p> tags after each line

5. 8 years, 8 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Not that I know. Unchecking the paragraph checkbox is necessary. Are you able to manually insert paragraph tags where required?

Content

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More