Home>Support>Sowb v1.9.1 Crashes Website

Sowb v1.9.1 Crashes Website

Hello,

After updating SOWB from v1.9.0 to v1.9.1 my website crashes with the following errors:

– Warning: include – failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [website location/wp-content/plugins/]…so-widgets-bundle/base/base.php on line 6

– Warning: include(): Failed opening [website location/wp-content/plugins/]…so-widgets-bundle/base/base.php on line 6

-Fatal error: Call to undefined function site origin_widget_register() in [website location/wp-content/plugins/]…so-widgets-bundle/widgets/button/button.php on line 369

I was able to recover the site by deleting SOWB v1.9.1 and reverting to v1.9.0

Thank you.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 3 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Scott,

Based on the error message, it looks like the plugin installation was incomplete. Please try installing it again to see if it occurs for you again.

2. 7 years, 3 months ago Scott Adams

Hi Alex,

It appears that you were right. The initial update was done automatically by Hostgator. Once I reverted back to v1.9.0 the option to update to v1.9.1 was available on the WP Admin Plugins page. I clicked on the update link and it installed without any problems. The site continued to work normally as well.

Apologies for the false alarm and thank you for your help!

Cheers!

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More