Home>Support>SiteOrigin Slider

SiteOrigin Slider

Hallo,

I have a huge problem with a slider and do not know why it does not work. The photos are added to media library, there is a link included, everything seems to be ok. But it does not work. Sometimes there are only dots visible in place where slider should be visible, sometimes there is slider visible, sometimes there is nothing. I do not know what happens and why.

Do you know why it may happen? That is very important for me.

Thank you.
Anna

URL: http://blog.betraveller.pl/2014/12/20/szwajcaria-st-moritz/

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Anna

Thanks for reaching out.

Try creating a fresh testing page, just with the SiteOrigin Slider Widget running with content added to it.
    Ensure all pending updates have been run at Dashboard > Updates.
    Next try de-activating all plugins except for Page Builder and the Widgets Bundle. Re-test.
    If the issue still isn’t resolved try testing with a default theme like Twenty Fourteen, also with all other plugins de-activated.

2. 9 years, 2 months ago Michael Sinclair

Just to let you know, I had the same problem. I have tried the suggestions and it has resolved the issue. The issue remained corrected after I re-activated the plugins. Thanks for your help.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More