Home>Support>SiteOrigin Editor Widget

SiteOrigin Editor Widget

Hello all. Not sure how recently these forums are maintained but…

I downloaded SiteOrigin Editor Widget after creating/editing a simple site in in PageBuilder (a ThemeForest theme).

www.fuelsp.com is my first effort creating a site. After following Greg’s instruction (from SiteOrigin) it appears to have disabled some of the content native to the theme (oddly, the instruction is install SO then remove PageBuilder). But as it’s my first website “”what’s the harm in duplicating a little effort.” I thought. The video presumes a lot (though no more than I did it blindly following the instructions) – primarily that the viewer is already an expert at WordPress with what appear to be a lot of out of date references or some other manner of content.

– Most of the content is spoken to in Greg’s video not shown. so likely my fault;
– I am simply trying to edit the content and the buttons of ThemeForest’s Zerif-Lite theme – home page content. The default is childlike font with JIF pb color choice for the buttons;
– Greg walks through how to use the editor Widget but doesn’t speak to how to the edit the content if not using page builder. Isn’t page builder just TF’s editor? I get that the SO buttons and font are customizable and the POS from TF is not, but at least I know where the content resides;
– it’s probably very straight forward, but then so it is implication to just replace one editor with another while apparently still relying on the initial editor for something.

Can someone please help? Rather critical to the remaining videos in the series.

Thank you,
Stacey

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More