Home>Support>SiteOrigin CSS conflict with Page Visitor Counter by Multidots Ver. 3.0.3

SiteOrigin CSS conflict with Page Visitor Counter by Multidots Ver. 3.0.3

I have a conflict with the plugin “”Page Visitor Counter”” by Multidots version 3.0.3. I am using the latest WordPress version with Vantage Premium version 2.4.4. I have to turn off the Multidots plugin to get SiteOrigin to work. I use 23 plugins and this is the only one that has a conflict. Let me know if there is anything you can do for me. If not at this time, I can live with it. I will just deactivate the plugin, use the editor, then turn the plugin back on. This is what I am doing now and getting by, its annoying, but I am getting by just fine. Thanks for looking into this.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Reid

Sorry to hear about the hassle, thanks for reporting this conflict, I’ll log a bug report on our side. The conflict is most likely JavaScript related. In the short term there, unfortunately, aren’t any solutions I can provide. I wish I had better news. You could perhaps also reach out to the conflicting plugin’s developers and see if they can lend a hand with the conflict.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More