Home>Support>Siteorigin Contact Form Not Working

Siteorigin Contact Form Not Working

By Chris Hannon, 6 years ago. Last reply by Alex S, 6 years ago.

I am using a copy of the “Beautiful” Siteorigin Site Pack to build a site at latitude504.com/affinity. I have not been able to get the Siteorigin Contact Form to work. It will not send out the form details email, regardless of which email address I use. I have tried multiple email addresses (GMail and domain-speific) and I have tried using the same address for the “from” and “to” as well as using different addresses for these. I have deleted the Siteorigin Contact Form widget and have inserted a fresh copy. I have also now tried a Ninja Forms version inserted into a Siteorigin Editor widget. None of this has worked. Please help!

Chris

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 6 months ago Alex S
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chris,

Based on the fact that both the SiteOrigin Contact Forms and Ninja Forms didn’t work, are you sure your website is set up for mail? Not all hosting providers include mail support. I would get in contact with your hosting provider to confirm if your website does.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More