Home>Support>SiteOrigin Contact Form

SiteOrigin Contact Form

By scott62788, 2 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 2 years ago.

It works intermittently. Is there a way to debug it? I have deleted and reinstalled the widget multiple times and each time I test it, it works 2-3 times in a row. The next day I test it and it doesn’t work. Then I test it a second time and it works. It has a mind of its own. I need help

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 2 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Scott

Thanks for reaching out.

When the form doesn’t work is the form failing to submit and presenting an error or is the email not reaching you?

2. 2 years, 9 months ago scott62788

It appears the form doesn’t work every time. When I get an email contact is when I get a message on the form saying thank you and we will get back to you (or something to that effect) after clicking submit. When I don’t get an email is when the contact box clears after submitting the request and get no confirmation message.

3. 2 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Scott

Thanks for the update.

Try seeking a working baseline. The next time the issue occurs, try temporarily deactivating all plugins except for those authored by SiteOrigin. In that state, does the issue persist?

4. 2 years, 9 months ago scott62788

It always works When I delete it and reinstall it. The next day it quits working consistently. You are asking me to disable my website for a couple of days? Is there another debugging solution?

5. 2 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

When the form stops working consistently instead of re-installing the plugin or reinserting the widget you could try the plugin conflict test. Does the form resume normal functionality with all other plugins deactivated?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More