Home>Support>Scrolling bug with WordPress 4. 0 and Black Studio Tiny Mce plugin

Scrolling bug with WordPress 4. 0 and Black Studio Tiny Mce plugin

When using this plugin with Black Studio Tiny MCE on WordPress 4.0 the visual editor cannot scroll down in the pop up window that Page Builder provides.
I am not sure if this is a problem with Tiny MCE or with your plugin.

Plugin Versions:
Black Studio Tiny MCE Widget Version 1.4.8
Page Builder by SiteOriginVersion 1.5.1

Platform: Mac OS X 10.9.4
Browser: Google Chrome 37

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 10 years, 9 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi James

Thanks for reporting.

Please update Page Builder to 1.5.3 and see if the issue persists. If it does try temporarily de-activating all non-SiteOrigin plugins and then re-test. If the issue then resolves, re-activate your plugins one by one while re-testing the problem.

2. 10 years, 9 days ago James Bates

Hi Andrew

I have updated Page Builder, this did not fix the issue.
    However, I had posted this issue on the Black Studio TinyMCE Widget support forums.
    They replied asking me to update to the 2.0 development version of their plugin.
    I can confirm this fixes the issue, so the problem is with Black Studio TinyMCE Widget and not Page Builder.

Thank you for help, James

3. 10 years, 8 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Epic, really glad Marco was able to assist there. Thanks for letting us know.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More