Home>Support>Responsive menu not working?

Responsive menu not working?

Hi, I have recently upgraded to premium and the responsive menu was working fine, but now its not?
In the options it says its on? in the last couple of days I managed to crash my site and had to re-install the theme which seems to be working fine, I suspect its something to do with that but cant pinpoint this problem to when it crashed.
regards
Peter

URL: http://www.theftwatch.co.uk

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Peter

Can you please confirm that under Appearance->Theme Settings->Navigation you have the Mobile Navigation option enabled and let us know what setting you have for the Mobile Menu Collapse setting.

Thanks

Magus

2. 9 years, 3 months ago [email protected]

Hi Magus,

Yes it says its on.

Thanks

Pete

3. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Peter

And what is the size set to for Mobile Menu Collapse?

Thanks

Magus

4. 9 years, 3 months ago [email protected]

its set at zero, what should it be at?

thanks

5. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Peter

There’s the problem. Please set this to it’s default of 480px. This setting tells the site at what size to stop using the standard menu and switch to the mobile one. When it is set to 0px it will never fire so will only display the standard menu.

Magus

6. 9 years, 3 months ago [email protected]

It must of reset somehow! thankyou for your help.

7. 9 years, 3 months ago Magus
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Peter

You are welcome. If you need any more help please feel free to open a new support thread.

Magus

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More