Home>Support>Questions about Premium

Questions about Premium

By KendrickP, 3 years ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 3 years ago.

Hi,

I would like to ask a few question about the premium.

1. I noticed that there are 2 options given, the yearly subscription and the single year license. What exactly are the differences between the 2?

2. What exactly would happen to these premium features if I were to cancel? Would the designs disappear and would the Site Attribution be reinstated or not?

Thanks,
Kendrick

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 3 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kendrick

Thanks for reaching out and for your interest.

SiteOrigin Premium is offered with an annual license. You can either renew that license manually as required or have the license renewed via a subscription. Our subscription offering is a bit cheaper. The product is the same. An active license provides for regular updates to the SiteOrigin Premium plugin and email support. If your license expires, updates for the plugin and email support will stop but the plugin will continue to function as is.

If you have any follow-up questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact our customer support desk via email at [email protected].

2. 3 years, 1 month ago KendrickP

Hi,

Thanks for answering my questions. For the subscription, do you provide a perpetual/lifetime plan for it?

Thanks,
    Kendrick

3. 3 years, 1 month ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kendrick

Thanks for your reply.

SiteOrigin Premium isn’t offered with a lifetime license. If you’d prefer to not stay subscribed, you’re welcome to cancel your subscription and renew in the future if a feature is released that you’d like to make use of.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More