Home>Support>Problems with Hero Widget after upgrade to 2.7.2

Problems with Hero Widget after upgrade to 2.7.2

Hey!

The Hero Widgets doesn’t work anymore on my site since I updated Page Builder to version 2.7.2 today. My three Hero images are no longer displayed on my WordPress-Page although they’re work in the Page Builder preview correctly. Anyone else with this problem?

(WordPress 4.9.6 – Bento Theme 2.0)

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 2 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Michael

Please, try a quick plugin conflict test. Does the issue persist if you temporarily deactivate all non-SiteOrigin plugins in one go? If you’re using a caching plugin, please clear it first.

2. 6 years, 2 months ago Michael

Hi!

Thanks for the fast respond.

The deactivation of non-SiteOrigin plugins did not help unfortunately. Also the deactivation, deleting and reinstallation of die Page Builder plugin. Surprisingly, other widgets (like Headline, Features or Image Grid) seem to work fine.

Best regards
    Michael

3. 6 years, 2 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Michael

Do you have a public URL where we can take a look at what’s going on? Thanks.

4. 6 years, 2 months ago Michael

Yes, of course: https://beta.fwg-alumni.de/der-verein

On top of the page there should be the Hero Widget image. Also on most of the other sites.

5. 6 years, 2 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks. I can see a Hero at the top of the page. Are you using a caching plugin on your site? If so, please try clearing it. Perhaps also try testing from another browser to ensure local caching isn’t an issue.

6. 6 years, 2 months ago Michael

Hi. The cache clearing was the solution. Thank you very much!

7. 6 years, 2 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad to hear that helped. All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More