Home>Support>PHP 7 Compatibilty Issue

PHP 7 Compatibilty Issue

Hello,

I have run into a problem updating a page with page builder content. Once I hit the update button, I am always getting “Oops! That page can’t be found.” page. It isn’t returned to the page editing panel and the content can’t be updated. It works fine on a regular page content without page builder. The PHP version I am running is 7.0.11. I examined your plugin with the PHP Compatibility Checker plugin. I am getting something like this:

Page builder php7 incompatibility

Does the issue relate with PHP 7 compatibility? Please advise how to resolve it.

Regards,
Kharis

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 11 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Kharis

In our testing, both Page Builder and Widgets Bundle work with PHP7. I’ll take a better look at the results from the compatibility checker and see if there’s anything we could fix though.

This is an intermitted issue we’ve seen from a few users, but we haven’t been able to recreate it on our side yet. We’re working on it.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More