Home>Support>Page Builder problem

Page Builder problem

Hi
I’m using ventage themes when i customazer the home page Page builder works fine.
I try now to customize the About page background colour. When i click done ore update nothing upper, just reverting into the default settings.

Please help

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Luca

How are you setting background color with Page Builder? Are you using the Visual Style button? The second button on the right of each Page Builder row.

If the behaviour you’re seeing is unexpected the standard troubleshooting steps would be:

1. Run any pending updates from Dashboard > Updates. Re-check.
    2. Temporarily de-activate all plugins except for Page Builder. Re-test. If the issue is resolved then re-activate your plugins one by one, each time checking the problem.

2. 9 years, 10 months ago Luca Dogliotti

Hi Andrew,
    Yes, i am click Page builder and after visual style. When i make change and do preview doesn’t work if i update the page all the settings will revert as default.
    I will try your troubleshooting advice and will let you know if this fix the problem.

Many thanks
    have a great weekend

3. 9 years, 10 months ago Luca Dogliotti

Hi Andrew
    I did all the update and deactivated all the plugins still have the some problem.
    Does not make any change when i customary the page background

4. 9 years, 10 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Luca

Apologies for the long wait here. Are you using the Preview button itself? Have you tested without using the Preview button, just saving?

Alternatively perhaps send me the link and let me know which areas you need a background color for and I’ll try help with Custom CSS.

5. 9 years, 9 months ago Luca Dogliotti

Hi Andrew
    Dos not work even if i press update the page without press preview.

This is the page: http://www.dogliottisystems.com/contact/

i would like to change the background under the contact form, replaced with a picture or different colour.

Many thanks

6. 9 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Sorry Lucas I’m not quite following here. The content on your Contact page has been created in the regular Visual Editor not in Page Builder. You need to work in one format or the other. It’s not possible to work in both the regular Visual / Text and Page Builder.

If you’re referring to the footer background, that can be set under Appearance > Customize > Footer.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More