Home>Support>Page Builder no longer playing well with Visual Editor widget after 2.0

Page Builder no longer playing well with Visual Editor widget after 2.0

I’m building a theme which uses your plugin extensively and the Visual Editor widget started throwing errors when I upgraded to Page Builder 2.0. The following error appears every time I try to save a layout using the Visual Editor.

Warning: strip_tags() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in ...wp-contentpluginsblack-studio-tinymce-widgetincludesclass-widget.php on line 90

The error only happens when

Automatically add paragraphs
is checked on the Visual Editor widget. Thanks in advance :)

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 9 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jughead

We’ve managed to figure out what’s causing this and we’re about to push an update that fixes it. Please keep an eye out for version 2.0.1.

2. 9 years, 9 months ago Jughead

Great. You guys are awesome. Thank you.

3. 9 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for your understanding @Jughead. 2.0.1 has been pushed live. Please look out for it. Thanks.

4. 9 years, 9 months ago dbcooky

I had a major website collapse when I updated to 2.0.1. Turning off the SiteOrigin legacy widgets fixed it.
    Just FYI.

5. 9 years, 9 months ago dbcooky

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare origin_widgets_init() (previously declared in /home/baiacpanel/public_html/baia/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels-legacy-widgets/siteorigin-panels-legacy-widgets.php:24) in /home/baiacpanel/public_html/baia/wp-content/plugins/siteorigin-panels/widgets/widgets.php on line 21

6. 9 years, 9 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi dbcooky

Sorry to hear about this. Legacy Widgets unfortunately does need to be de-activated.

Thanks for your feedback.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More