Home>Support>Page Builder Columns

Page Builder Columns

I love the idea of how easy it is to use columns in the page builder. However, every time I try to use columns, they don’t show up correctly on my page. For instance, I set up a row with 4 text columns. Only 3 of the columns show up on the page. The first is empty.

Please help. The layout of page builder seems so easy. I must be missing something simple.

My page is not yet public, so please let me know if I can give you login credentials to see what I’m talking about.

Thank you for your help!

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 9 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Jstalnecker

I can’t give too much feedback without seeing what’s going on. Just to confirm though, have you gone through our getting started documentation for Page Builder? Our video is an especially good starting point.

Page: Getting Started With Page Builder

2. 8 years, 9 months ago jstalnecker

Hi Greg. Thank you for the reply. Yes. I've looked up a lot of things. When I do what the video does, it doesn't seem to match up. The columns are not working correctly.  I'm not sure if perhaps the builder isn't installed correctly, or what may be going on. Any help you can give me would be great. 

Thank you! 

Sent from Mailbox

3. 8 years, 9 months ago jstalnecker

Would it be ok to give you login credentials to the site so that maybe you can tell what's going on? 

Sent from Mailbox

4. 8 years, 9 months ago Private Message - jstalnecker

This is a private message.

5. 8 years, 9 months ago jstalnecker

Hello, again –

I added some custom css, and that solved the problem of the columns. Thank you!

6. 8 years, 9 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Very glad to hear it jstalnecker :)

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More