Home>Support>Page Builder by SiteOrigin 2.2.2 tab disappears with Yoast Seo 3.0.6 plugin

Page Builder by SiteOrigin 2.2.2 tab disappears with Yoast Seo 3.0.6 plugin

I have WordPress 4.4-nl with SiteOrigin 2.2.2
When I wanted to create a new page with the Page Builder, the page-builder tab on a new page editor had disappeared.
Also on existing pages build with Page Builder the page builder stuff had disappeared.

I started to deactivate plugins. And when I deactivated the Yoast SEO 3.0.6 plugin, the tab appeared again, and existing PB-pages I could edit again.
When I reactivated the Yoast plugin, they disappeared again.
So, Page Builder by SiteOrigin 2.2.2 tab conflicts with Yoast SEO 3.0.6 plugin

BTW, the pages display still properly.

For the moment I deactivated Yoast SEO, but do need that to do my SEO well.

Can you have a look into this issue and solve it a.s.a.p.?

Thanks
ICE-Pieter

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi ICE-Pieter

Thanks for reaching out. We’re unable to reproduce this problem locally. Please, try the following test.

Deactivate all plugins at once. Reactive only Page Builder and WordPress SEO. Does the problem persist? If so, switch to a default WP theme like Twenty Fifteen and re-test.

It’s possible that there is a three-way conflict happening. Locally we’re able to run the versions of Page Builder and WordPress SEO you mentioned.

2. 8 years, 9 months ago ICE-Pieter

Hi,

I did as you asked.

I traced it further down to:

I have

* the plugin [Bol.com partner plugin for WordPress] This plugin is for bol.com affiliate partners. It enables the placement of Bol.com products from the Bol.com openAPI. Content can be added through the text editor and by widgets. Versie: 1.3.9 | Door <http://www.netvlies.nl/&gt; Netvlies Internetdiensten

* Page Builder by SiteOrigin 2.2.2

* Yoast SEO 3.0.6 plugin

* WordPress 4.4-nl

I have Page builder (PB) activated

When I have PB and also Yoast activated. Page builder still works fine

When I have PB and also BOL-plugin activated. Page builder still works fine

But when I have PB AND Yoast AND BOL activated, the PB-tab on the editor on pages and posts etc. has disappeared.

So, somehow this combination creates a conflict somewhere.

Does this help you any further?

3. 8 years, 9 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Pieter

Unfortunately these 3 way conflicts are very difficult for us to fix. Can you check if using on older version of Yoast SEO fixes the issue? There were a few plugin conflict issues with the 3.x version of Yoast SEO, but maybe the latest 2.x version wont have these issues.

Can you try downloading and installing version 2.3.5?

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-seo/developers/

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More