Home>Support>Page Builder and Yoast Seo 3.0.7

Page Builder and Yoast Seo 3.0.7

Hi

Complete novice here (which i why i completely love PageBuilder). I am trying to get Yoast SEO to recognise my content but when my pages have been edited with page builder then Yoast SEO is unable to detect the content. I have quite a lot of content on some pages but Yoast can’t identify a single word of it.

It does pick up content in a page I built using only the visual editor but most of my pages have been developed using page builder.

Any advice for finding a solution for this? I receive the following link from Yoast for developers:

http://kb.yoast.com/article/91-can-i-add-data-to-the-page-analysis

Like i said, a novice user!

Ben

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Ben

Thanks for your question.

Go to SettingsPage BuilderContent. Is the Copy Content setting enabled?

2. 8 years, 9 months ago BenAmbrose

Hi

Yes it is. I have been in touch with Yoast as well and received a reply with a link to the following.

http://kb.yoast.com/article/217-is-the-plugin-compatible-with-xyz-visual-page-builder

However (as if by majic) the Yoast SEO plugin is picking up some content but not others.

3. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

The Copy Content setting is there to assist with Yoast. Definitely strange that content is being detected on some pages and not others. If you’re using a caching plugin try clearing it. You could also try clearing local browser cache.

4. 8 years, 9 months ago BenAmbrose

I will see if i can get it working with some consistency, probably just needs me to include more content and update each page.

Thanks for your help.

Ben

5. 8 years, 9 months ago SiteOrigin
    Hi, I Work Here

No problem. Let us know if you have any further questions.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More