Home>Support>Page builder and css editor do not work WordPress 4.9.5

Page builder and css editor do not work WordPress 4.9.5

I spent 12 hours trying to get your programs to to work and I feel like I wasted my life away. Maybe it could be a fualt of my own but I followed all your directions carefully all the way through to the troubleshooting video and forum questions that had the same issue as me. No matter which one of your programs I use I can not see my web page when I click edit. Cleared casche on all devices disable all plugins just like I was told in the video and well I just feel very disappointed. I cant be to mad since it was free but man I wish your software worked for our server.

Chris
www.KratomPros.com

I just wanted a simple way to tweak out colors text and small stuff liked that. :(

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 6 years, 4 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Chris

Sorry to hear you weren’t successful in troubleshooting this.

Deactivate all plugins except for Page Builder by SiteOrigin and SiteOrigin CSS. Switch to a default theme like Twenty Seventeen. Does the issue still occur? If so, install this plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/server-ip-memory-usage/. What is your WP PHP Limit? Is it 40M? If so, increase it to 256M. This can be done in a few ways. If you have the skills you can download wp-config.php from your WordPress root and add a line to it to increase memory. See: https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP What version of PHP are you using on your server? Is it PHP 5.x.x? If so, have your hosts increase it to PHP 7 or 7.2 if they offer that.

So that’s two new ideas, PHP version and allocated memory. Finally, go to Settings > General in WordPress. Are your WordPress and Site URL’s exactly the same?

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More