Home>Support>Page Builder

Page Builder

Hi We are really interested in your Page Builder. Great Job!
We are planning to make donations (and order premium version) and use your script for our WordPress Themes,
We have some questions:
1- Is it possible to modify your core code so we can add our theme widgets to the page builder.
2- If yes is there any documentation or tutorials to do that.

Thanks,

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Nabil

Thanks for your feedback.

There is unfortunately no premium version of Page Builder at the moment. Only our themes have upgrade options, some of them.

1. Page Builder is GPL so you can fork it if you’d like. We’d really recommend against doing this. We’re constantly upgrading and developing the plugin. If you were to prompt for install you wouldn’t have to worry about the plugin being maintained or continuing development. This is what we’d recommend doing. You could add your theme widgets to your theme without modifying Page Builder. They would then be available via the Page Builder interface.

2. We hope to have developer docs out in the future. Right now we don’t have much up: https://siteorigin.com/page-builder/theme-integration/

Hope that helps.

2. 9 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Put in another way, if you register standard widgets in your theme they will be available for use within Page Builder. It’s not necessary to edit Page Builder to do this.

3. 9 years, 11 months ago Nabil Lahssine

Hi Andrew,
    Thank you for your quick reply and for your help.
    That’s great news to know that we don’t have to change in Pgae Builder.
    We are looking Forward to use it.
    Thanks,

4. 9 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, glad we could help. Thanks for your interest and support. All the best with your project.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More