Home>Support>Page Builder 2.5.2

Page Builder 2.5.2

I use Page Builder for our entire website. It’s great and I love working with it. But I had to use the Rollback plugin to go back to version 2.4.25 because the updated version of 2.5.2 doesn’t work at all on my site. The option to use SiteOrigin isn’t there and none of the widgets appear. I have to keep using the Rollback plugin to go back to 2.4.25 because it Page Builder keeps updating to 2.5.2. Is there something I can do to make it work correctly or is there a bug in the newest version? Thanks for any help.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 7 years, 5 months ago Greg Priday
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Draiche,

The one place we’ve seen issues with disappearing widgets is when the theme or plugin providing those widgets isn’t compatible with the new 2.5 version of Page Builder. Are the widgets you’re using coming from another theme/plugin or are you using Widgets Bundle widgets?

If they’re coming from another theme/plugin, then can you try reaching out to that developer to make their product compatible with Page Builder 2.5. They’re more than welcome to reach out to us if they need any help.

2. 7 years, 5 months ago draiche

Hi Greg,

I'm using (mostly) SiteOrigin widgets.

I've attached a couple of screen shots. The first page is how it looks now that I've rolled back to 2.4.25, which is also how SiteOrigin looked before the update to 2.5.2. The second page is how it looks in 2.5.2.

3. 7 years, 5 months ago draiche

Hi Greg,

I tried updating Page Builder by SiteOrigin again, but I'm still having the same problem. None of the widgets show and it looks like my website would be almost blank if I actually did update a page with 2.5.2 installed. Have you had any progress in figuring out what might be wrong?

Thank you,

Deborah Raiche

4. 7 years, 5 months ago draiche

P.S. – I also tried watching the video for SiteOrigin Premium, but the video wouldn't work for me. It's stuck, as in the following screen shot.
    Thank you for looking into this.

5. 7 years, 4 months ago draiche

Hi Greg,

Page Builder is still not working for me unless I roll back to version
    2.4.25. Do you know if I'm the only one having problems with the new version? Is there any way to correct the problems that I'm having with
    Page Builder?

Thank you,

Deborah Raiche
    Systems Technician
    El Dorado County Library
    345 Fair Lane
    Placerville, CA 95667
    530-621-5154 http://www.eldoradolibrary.org

WARNING: This email and any attachments may contain private, confidential,
    and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments) by other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More