Home>Support>Page builder 2.2 not working with polylang 1.7.10

Page builder 2.2 not working with polylang 1.7.10

Hi

If my polylang plug in is activated, page builder is not working ( (I see two tabs in the editing page : visual and text)
If my polylang plugin is desactivated, page builder is working (I see three tabs in the editing page : visual, text and page builder)

Is there a special issue with the latest versions, or is there a special setting to do ?

Thks for your help (apologizes for my english, I m french)

Hippolyte

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 3 days ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Hippolyte

Please, could you confirm this by testing with Polylang and Page Builder activated and all other plugins de-activated at once. If the problem persists, run the same test but with a default theme like Twenty Fifteen activated.

Thanks

2. 9 years, 1 day ago hthermac

Apologizes,
    I try to built a test version of my website in order to de-activate all the plugin.
    I have troubles to do that.

I ll get back to you once done

Rgds, Hippolyte

3. 9 years, 1 day ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Super, chat then :)

4. 9 years, 1 day ago hthermac

HI
    thks to
    http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/wordpress/duplicate-wordpress-site-for-testing
    I have my test website.

The problem comes from the “opening hours” extension.
    PAGE BUIDER + POLYLANG +OPENING HOURS do not work (in this case page builder is not working, i have only two tabs while editing a page : visual and text)

Rem :
    # PAGE BUIDER + OPENING HOURS is working

Thanks a lot for your support, Hippolyte

5. 9 years, 1 day ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Hippolyte

Really glad to hear you were able to resolve. Thanks for taking the time to test and share you results.

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More