Home>Support>Page builder

Page builder

Page Builder will not save nothing at all..

Everytime I go to build a page, and choose a widget and save the widget, its okay.. but when I update, everything are not save at all… I can not change any text at all.. text that I have been writen long ago…

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Thinna

This sounds like it could be a plugin conflict issue. Can you try disabling all non-SiteOrigin plugins and see if this fixes the issue? If it does fix the issue, then try re-enabling your plugins one by one until the issue comes back. This procedure will help diagnose which plugin is causing the issue.

Once we know that, we’ll be able to look at what might be causing the conflict and either solve the problem or help you find an alternative plugin.

2. 8 years, 11 months ago Thinna Aniella Michelsen

Hi Andrew

I found the plug in that conflict with your page builder…

Black studio

I attach a picture

Med venlig hilsen

3. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Thanks for the feedback. The forum doesn’t process email attachments at the moment.

Black Studio TinyMCE is compatible with Page Builder on its own. Please, try checking as follows:

Deactivate all plugins but leave SiteOrgin plugins activated and leave Black Studio activated. Does the issue still exist?

4. 8 years, 11 months ago Thinna Aniella Michelsen

I have done it two times and everytime I take Black Studio of, I can write and save, and then I take Black Studio on, and then I can not save… so I think for the moment I dont need Black Studio.. :))

5. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

For sure. You can use the SiteOrigin Editor widget which comes with our Widgets Bundle plugin.

Black Studio does work for us locally so if you want me to look into this for you in the future, just let me know.

6. 8 years, 11 months ago Thinna Aniella Michelsen

Thanks for now and for your help

7. 8 years, 11 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

For sure :) All the best.

8. 8 years, 11 months ago Jannich Larsen

Excacly the same issue i have right now! – Andrew du you got a solution?

9. 8 years, 11 months ago Thinna Aniella Michelsen

Hej Jannich,

du skal tage alle dine plug in fra andre ud, og slavisk sætte dem ind igen, du har sikket et plug in som er for gammel eller ikke blevet opdatret, derfor crasher page builder

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More