Home>Support>New version of page builder 2.0.5 does not work

New version of page builder 2.0.5 does not work

Since I updated to 2.0.5, page builder no longer works. It blew away the other editors I had on the pages too. They no longer even show in the tool bar. When I try to edit existing pages no characters show in the edit area. I can’t even click in the area to even try to add characters. I have deactivated all the plugins to trouble shoot and only have page builder activated and it still doesn’t work. I have even tried changing WP Themes and it still doesn’t work. When I deactivate page builder, all of the editors appear back in the tool bar and the characters reappear and I can click in the text area.

I like using page builder, but am very frustrated right now.

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 9 years, 8 months ago rfranks

I updated to WP 4.1 and the problem is solved. Site Builder 2.0.5 does not work with the earlier version of WordPress apparently.

2. 9 years, 8 months ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi rfranks

Sorry to hear about the hassle and thanks for updating this thread. Yes, Page Builder 2.0+ is unfortunately not compatible with pre-WP 4.0

All the best.

Replies on this thread are closed. Please create a new thread if you have a question, or purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license if you need one-on-one email support.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More