Home>Support>Mouseover using Page Builder “2”

Mouseover using Page Builder “2”

Am using the Kadence Virtue Premium theme although I think that’s irrelevant to this discussion as I suspect what I’m asking is generic.

I thought I lucked out as I came across “Mouseover using Page Builder” while googling for an answer to my problem. But alas the fix for that person’s problem is different, from what I’m looking for.

Essentially I created a nice iconic menu row with 7 images that are links to different pages, using Visual Editor. These consist of images which are links.

I set the row background and the menu icons images the same color and everything looked fine. Then I realized that it would be nice if the menu Icon could visually change when the mouse hovered over them. So I changed one of the images to be a transparent png. But as I’m a css novice, as the person on the original post was, so am uncertain as to what css I would need to add.

I was heartened when I saw your response to the original post, suggesting using transparent png images as that’s the avenue I’ve been pursuing as well. Here’s a link to a prototype of that site:

http://notjust4u.com/winetreefarm/

The link that I’m testing and made into a transparent png is “WineTree/Farm” on the far left in the orange banded
iconic menu row.

What would I need to add to the css of that widget to induce a visible change on mouseover?

-Pete

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More