Home>Support>Layout Slider Doesn’t Display correctly

Layout Slider Doesn’t Display correctly

By Mariekeg, 27 days ago. Last reply by Andrew Misplon, 16 days ago.

The layout slider isn’t displaying properly, seems like on of the inner elements is being set with a height that is too small. If I resize the window it’ll correct itself but will be incorrect when the page is first loaded, usually 50% of the time.

This occurs on laptop, phone and tablet.

Here is the public URL

This is our free support forum. Replies can take several days. If you need fast email support, please purchase a SiteOrigin Premium license.

1. 25 days, 17 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for posting your question.

Does the issue persist if you clear and then temporarily deactivate WP Super Cache?

2. 23 days, 19 hours ago Mariekeg

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately the issue persists after clearing the cache and deactivating the WP Super Cache plugin.

3. 23 days, 11 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi, thanks for trying that initial troubleshooting step. Is the slider perhaps a Smart Slider 3? If so, you could try temporarily deactivating all plugins except for Smart Slider 3 and then checking to see if the issue has resolved.

4. 16 days, 14 hours ago Mariekeg

Hi,

I have not installed a separate slider plugin.

We have purchased a theme (bowl from emerged) via Themeforest
    <https://themeforest.net/item/bowl-responsive-bowling-center-wordpress-theme/12365619&gt;
    including the SiteOrigin pagebuilder and SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle for the slider.

Would it help if I make a temporary login so you can check yourself?

5. 16 days, 14 hours ago Andrew Misplon
    Hi, I Work Here

Hi Marie

We’re here to assist as best we can with any SiteOrigin related queries or requests. For third-party plugin or theme queries we can offer advise wherever possible. If we’re looking at the first slider on your home page, that slider is not authored by SiteOrigin. I thought it might have been a Smart Slider; I took a look now and I see it’s a Nerve Slider. If the slider came bundled with your theme then you could perhaps get in touch with theme support. If you have any queries about widgets we author, we can take a look.

Please log in to post on our forums. Signing up is free.

Get The Most Out of SiteOrigin with SiteOrigin Premium

Find Out More